Information on rules and products
Useful material to read before signing a contract.
Loans fact sheets
X Instant Garantito
X Garantito Extra
X Garantito Mini
Contractual schemes without economic conditions
X Instant Garantito
X Garantito Extra
X Garantito Mini
X Conto bank account fact sheet in Italian
Easy guide to bank account by Banca d'Italia
Guide to Payments in the E-Commerce by Banca d'Italia
X Risparmio Deposit Account fact sheet in Italian
Information to be provided for depositors in Italian
Guide to the Interbank fund for the Protection of Deposits
Information sheet of the third party products placed by the bank
CresciPMI loan information sheet
BudgetBakers information sheet - Information service on the accounts
New Default Definition
Pillar III - disclosure to the public
The new European rules on banking crisis management (BRRD): bail-in
Determining the Average Overall Effective Rate under art. 2 of law no. 108/1996
ABF in simple terms - Practical Guide to the Banking and Financial Ombudsman
Guide to using the ABF portal
Guide to the risk centre
Definition of beneficial owner
The beneficial owner coincides with the natural persons who are assigned the direct or indirect ownership of the company or its relevant control.
If our customer should be a corporation:
• the ownership of a shareholding of more than 25% of the company's capital, held by a natural person, constitutes an indication of direct ownership;
• the ownership of a shareholding of more than 25% of the company's capital, held through subsidiaries, trust companies or third parties, constitutes an indication of indirect ownership.
In cases where examination of the ownership structure does not permit identification of the natural person or persons to whom the company's direct or indirect ownership is ascribable, the beneficial owner shall be considered as being the natural person or persons to whom, ultimately, its control is ascribable by virtue of:
• the control of the majority of the voting rights at ordinary shareholders' meetings;
• the control of votes sufficient to exercise a dominant influence in the ordinary shareholders' meeting;
• the existence of particular contractual constraints that allow a dominant influence to be exercised.
In the event of the customer being a private legal person, as referred to in Presidential Decree no. 361 of 10th February 2000, beneficial owners are cumulatively identified as:
• the founders, if alive;
• the beneficiaries, when identified or easily identifiable;
• the holders of powers of legal representation, management and administration.
If the application of the above criteria does not allow for the univocal identification of one or more beneficial owners, the beneficial owner coincides with the natural person or persons holding, in accordance with their respective organisational or statutory structures, powers of legal representation, administration or management of the company in any case different from the natural person.
Definition of a politically exposed person
Politically exposed persons are natural persons who hold or have ceased to hold prominent public offices for less than a year, as well as their relatives and those who have well-known close ties with them.
Natural persons who hold or have held high public offices are those who hold or have held the office of:
• the President of the Republic, Prime Minister, Minister, Deputy Minister and Secretary, Regional President, Regional Ministers, Mayor of a provincial capital or metropolitan city, Mayor of a municipality with a population not less than 15,000 inhabitants, as well as similar roles in foreign countries;
• member of parliament, senator, European parliamentarian, regional councillor and similar offices in foreign countries;
• member of the governing bodies of political parties;
• judge of the Constitutional Court, magistrate of the Court of Cassation or of the Court of Auditors, councillor of State and other members of the Administrative Justice Council for the Sicilian Region as well as similar offices in foreign countries;
• member of the governing bodies of central banks and independent authorities;
• ambassador, chargé d'affaires or equivalent positions in foreign countries, officer of high rank of the armed forces or similar offices in foreign countries;
• member of the administrative, management or control bodies of the companies controlled, even indirectly, by the Italian State or by a foreign State or held, predominantly or totally, by the Regions, by provincial capitals and metropolitan cities and by municipalities with a total population not less than 15,000 inhabitants;
• general manager of local health authorities (ASL), of a hospital, university hospital and other National Health Service organisations;
• director, deputy director and member of the management body or person carrying out equivalent functions in international organisations.
Relatives of politically exposed persons are: the parents, the spouse or the person in a civil partnership or de facto cohabitation or similar arrangements to the politically exposed person, the children and their spouses as well as the persons in civil union or de facto cohabitation or similar arrangements with the children;
The following are subjects with whom politically exposed persons are known to have close ties:
• natural persons who, pursuant to this decree, jointly with the politically exposed person, hold the beneficial ownership of legal entities, trusts and similar legal institutions or that maintain close business relations with the politically exposed person;
• natural persons who only formally hold total control of an entity well-known for being incorporated in the de facto interest and to the benefit of a politically exposed person.
Open Banking is sharing data between the different actors of the banking ecosystem, made possible by European Directive PSD2 (Payment Services Directive) on payment services. Coming into force on 13th January 2018, the PSD2 has favoured the creation of innovative financial services. For example, it has allowed third parties (called AISP – Account Information Services Provider) to access the information related to one’s own current account like balance and movements, if authorised.
When you ask for a loan with Banca AideXa, we ask you to authorise our partner BudgetBakers, that operates as AISP, to read the information that will be processed to assess your creditworthiness.
In this way you will not have to load any documents. We are the ones who retrieve all the information necessary to proceed with your loan request in an instant and to give you a response in just 20 minutes.
Find out more:
What happens when I connect the accounts? (in Italian)
PSD2, all the details (in Italian)